Thanksgiving Weekend Upgrades

Hello all!

Between Thanksgiving Day and November 25th, TVNewsTalk will be conducting site and server upgrades that will involve the site being offline for periods ranging from a few minutes to several hours.

At the conclusion of the upgrade process, you will see a brand new TVNewsTalk experience!

While the site is offline, discussion of all things news will continue uninterrupted on The NewsCenter Discord server.

-The Management

I heard that the new TVNT site will feature all-LED lighting and a state-of-the-art video wall. Rumor is they're ditching their iconic music package because it didn't fit with the new graphics, and they're just going to use production music going forward. Can't say I'm a fan of this trend...

...wait, what were we talking about again?!? :D

I heard that the new TVNT site will feature all-LED lighting and a state-of-the-art video wall. Rumor is they're ditching their iconic music package because it didn't fit with the new graphics, and they're just going to use production music going forward. Can't say I'm a fan of this trend...

...wait, what were we talking about again?!? :D

Honestly, it's a bit less inspired, set-wise. The whole set is video walls.

Honestly, it's a bit less inspired, set-wise. The whole set is video walls.

And like Weeters once said (for some reason I remember it)

The set: It's a mid-2010's news set all right (not saying it's bad, just... cliche...) Covered in thin-bezel monitors. I'm waiting for someone to build a set out of nothing but monitors. Promax will go wild.

Also looking forward to the upgrades.

Archived