Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
bogusabc7breakingnews

ABC 7 Eyewitness News thread

The station is about to have a new face soon.

Not sure if she's going to be a full replacement of Christina Salvo's Weekend AM slot or fill one of the weekday slots (11am for example).

Still surprised they haven't filled an in-studio traffic anchor since Alysha del Valle left for Channel 4.

I hope she’s salvo’s replacement.  The girl whose been filling in, I forget her and at the moment, is a terrible anchor and has zero business being one in this market.  As for the lack of an in-studio traffic anchor weekday mornings, that’s pretty ridiculous.  I always watch KTLA in the mornings; they have a pretty comprehensive traffic report every 10 minutes or so with the husband and wife team of Mark Kono and Ginger Chan. 

Brianna Ruffalo is heading down the 5 from ABC30 in Fresno to KABC. Her on air debut will be sometime this month.  Not sure which shows she’ll be on, but hoping she’ll immediately replace Alex Cheney on weekend mornings.