WMUR Getting a New Set

rkolsen

So WMUR is getting a new set. It looks like it will be in a proper studio and a variation of the current Hearst sets but with the curved edges instead of the parallelograms the others have used.

[MEDIA=instagram]BopQNBQA8kN[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=instagram]BosEWauA4Dn[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=instagram]BouqL3fAysn[/MEDIA]

How old is WCVBs set compared to WMURs?

Based on what little I see, that's going to be a very nice and probably very expansive set. They won't need a new set for a long time. Who is designing? Devlin?

I'm sure this will look along the lines of what Devlin designed for some of the smaller-market Hearst stations, e.g. the sets that KSBW and KOCO recently received.

Devlin has been the designer for the spark of sets they’ve done since WTAE.

Ugh. When will WGAL get this set upgrade?

— Matt

I’d imagine WGAL would be one of the last - they got the set they have in 2012. All these so far are replacing early to late aughts.

I’m surprised nothing has happened with WCVB. While the monitor walls they have were a good improvement it looks like a mishmash.

I’m surprised nothing has happened with WCVB. While the monitor walls they have were a good improvement it looks like a mishmash.

I'm astonished nothing has changed at KMBC yet. They're virtually untouched since moving into their new building in 2007.

• 2 weeks later...
Devlin has been the designer for the spark of sets they’ve done since WTAE.

Looks like another Devlin set for WMUR.

upload_2018-10-30_12-45-52.png.2f980399ae326c1d03c468c98381e320.png

I’d imagine WGAL would be one of the last - they got the set they have in 2012. All these so far are replacing early to late aughts.

Archived