2018-19 NHL (and NBA) season

Viper550

Toronto Raptors Championship Parade: Monday, June 17th

TSN starts its special coverage at 9am ET and yes TSN, CTV AND CTV News Channel will air live coverage starting at 10am ET in a NATIONWIDE live simulcast.

Enjoy Toronto. You guys have long deserved it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, TheOneManHerd said:

Canadian teams have now won more NBA titles in the 21st century than Stanley Cups.

And more World Series titles too.

Oh and I'll add this... CP24 is also airing CTV's national simulcast of the parade starting at 10am ET.

22 minutes ago, bhratbrat said:

The blues parade is on now.. Ktvi is partnered with fs Midwest even using there graphics.. I wonder what kdnl will use? 

KDNL can't do anything because they don't have a news department.

52 minutes ago, TriangleTriadMediaNews said:

I think NBA TV usually goes with local coverage.  I know NHL Network and MLB Network typically pick up a local affiliate for the Stanley Cup or World Series parades, so I'm assuming NBA TV will as well.

NHLN and MLBN typically use the team's RSN. Same with NBATV.

On 6/17/2019 at 12:00 PM, Viper550 said:

CTV and Cityty's coverage is routed through TSN and Sportsnet respectively. Everyone else is doing it through their news departments.

While Stateside, ESPN2 and NBA TV were taking CTV/TSN (no one couldn’t find the Citytv feed).

CBC's (with Peter Mansbridge taking part; why couldn't CTV get Lloyd Robertson?) and Global's were of course on YouTube.

Archived