Weather Nation TV

DENDude

How is Weather Nation TV doing? I read recently they were dropped by DirecTV for AccuWeather--has WN added any stations/station groups or cable providers recently? I know at least 3 Tegna stations carry WN (KUSA, WXIA, & KARE) all NBC affiliates.

One thing i like about Weather Nation is the fact they do just weather, none of these stupid entertainment shows like TWC.

How is Weather Nation TV doing? I read recently they were dropped by DirecTV for AccuWeather--has WN added any stations/station groups or cable providers recently? I know at least 3 Tegna stations carry WN (KUSA, WXIA, & KARE) all NBC affiliates.

One thing i like about Weather Nation is the fact they do just weather, none of these stupid entertainment shows like TWC.

Nothing really. In fact, the affiliates carrying WeatherNation TV, in addition to WXIA, KARE and KUSA, are WPEC, WFMY, WPMI, WJRT, KYCW (via KYTV), WTVG, WMTV, KOAA, KJTV-CD and WVIR.

In fact, when the weather is good, I'll watch either WeatherNation or AccuWeather for the weather information. But when the weather turns bad (to the point that suit jackets can NOT be seen on the air) I turn to the Weather Channel

Archived