WBFF New Graphics, possible new Sinclair Graphics?

Georgie56

On 11/7/2019 at 3:13 AM, CircleSeven said:

I do find it strange that their sister station to the north (KVAL) is still using the old KOMO/Fisher style graphics but the Weather gfx are the new Sinclair graphic.

Ā 

Ā 

Even stranger that their SSA partner KMTR was Sinclair-ized in the last go-around with the Curves package.Ā Ā  Usually it's the other way around, but the transition was a little rushed since Newport sold KMTR to Roberts (and SSAed to KVAL), then Fisher was bought by Sinclair months later...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, tyrannical bastard said:

Ā 

Even stranger that their SSA partner KMTR was Sinclair-ized in the last go-around with the Curves package.Ā Ā  Usually it's the other way around, but the transition was a little rushed since Newport sold KMTR to Roberts (and SSAed to KVAL), then Fisher was bought by Sinclair months later...

Ā 

I know there were also plans to move KMTR to KVAL's facility on KVAL hill on the south end of Eugene. As far as I can tell, KMTR is still in its building in Springfield.

16 hours ago, MichiganNewsGraphicsJunkie said:

I wonder if they'll do a West Michigan Now branding for WWMT??

Seems like theyā€™re doing it for the duopolies that donā€™t necessarily have any brand equity or ratings pull - i.e. ABC22/Fox 45 in Dayton. Ā If this were 15 years ago, I could see them doing it in Columbus, but WSYX/WTTE are pretty strong these days in that increasingly boring market.Ā 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 1:06 PM, Morphtato said:

Looks like WEYI/WSMH isĀ next in line for the new graphics along with the new "Mid Michigan NOW" branding beingĀ unveiled Monday at 6 PM.

Ā 

WEYI/WSMH officially rolled out the new graphics and branding on the 6 PM newscast tonight.

Ā 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...