WBFF New Graphics, possible new Sinclair Graphics?

Georgie56

16 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Ā 

My biggest pet peeve is the network logo overpowering theĀ station's entire logo. Should've kept the size the wayĀ it was.Ā 

Ā 

I hated it when KFSN enlarged the ABC logoĀ  into their logo a few years ago.

It's probably unrelated, but WHAM is one of the Sinclair shells that's affected by the AT&T blackout.Ā  That's got to be a good chunk of their audience right there.Ā  If and when they come back, you'll probably have a lot of surprised viewers who have been in the dark for months.... But then again WUHF is directly owned by Sinclair and is unaffected.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, MikeBucc said:

WRGB got these today. Ā Not so sure about the chimes theyā€™re using in between stories. Handful of negative comments on their Facebook page too.

Ā 

000DCCAE-041B-4CC8-9B83-9AB758041250.MOV 3.11 MB Ā· 10 downloads 52200541-08CF-4876-AF8A-1D646BFBF2D9.MOV 12.54 MB Ā· 8 downloads

Ā 

Who is the woman in the black dress?

5 hours ago, Mrtraveler01 said:

Ā 

I don't know how we missed this but it looks like KATU got them last month.Ā 

Ā 

I saw them debut but didn't say anything cause didn't think it was a big deal. Nothing special. lol. The voiceover on some of their opens is very weirdly voiced. Kinda rushed or something.

WPMI still has their existing graphics on their other newscasts....how did they end up with the new look already?

Ā 

EDIT: The new look is only on the 7pm news on their sister station WJTC...all of the other newscasts on WPMI are still the existing ones.

Ā 

I've never seen a station launch like this before....are they testing out the bugs on their least viewed show?

Edited by tyrannical bastard
Updated info

• 4 weeks later...

WLUK in Green Bay appears to be the next to get the new Sinclair graphics. The weather graphics have been switched over, but the rest of the newscast isĀ unaffected. I'm curious if WLUK will keep Aerial as their theme or if they'll end up with the standard Sinclair music.

Edited by hfiles

It appears Fresno'sĀ KMPH & Omaha KPTMĀ have the new graphics.

Ā 

That means for Omaha, that mean no more Fox O&O gfx & Convergence themeĀ music.

Ā 

Also, nearlyĀ a couple of weeks back, Medford, OR's KTVL also switch to the new graphics. This also came as the station's move to a brand new studio inside the Mail Tribune building in downtown Medford.

Ā 

Video Courtesy of Daniel Garcia Media from YT.

Ā 

I do find it strange that their sister station to the north (KVAL) is still using the old KOMO/Fisher style graphics but the Weather gfx are the new Sinclair graphic.

Ā