WBFF New Graphics, possible new Sinclair Graphics?

Georgie56

On 4/18/2019 at 7:41 PM, rkolsen said:

Does it have. An L bar component?

With the one I've saw on air, No.

Edit:

If you have seen the CBS Austin one from earlier in the video, that is Sinclair's new information bar style. the L-Bar is dead for all intents and purposes.

Edited by ColumbusNewsFan
more info to add.

1 hour ago, bhratbrat said:

I was thinking real quick, what is KTUL going to do with this bunch of graphics.

Ā 

This was their last open on Youtube in September of last year:

Ā 

Ā 

And another one from May:

Ā 

Ā 

TheyĀ updated the First Warning weather package to include weatherate.

Edited by ScottSchell

KRCR-TV only recently (within the past few days) got the Sinclair graphics... and it's the old package (Curves), complete with the flag lower thirds.
Ā 
Has this occurred at any of the other former Bonten stations?

On 5/1/2019 at 8:55 AM, xoddf2 said:
KRCR-TV only recently (within the past few days) got the Sinclair graphics... and it's the old package (Curves), complete with the flag lower thirds.
Ā 
Has this occurred at any of the other former Bonten stations?

Ā 

The NBC Montana stations recently began using the sidebar and ticker from the previous gfx package.

Ā 

Ā 

Screenshot (15).png

1 hour ago, jeremykharris said:

KUTV launched the new graphics last week.Ā 

Ā 

Ā Our airchecks don't include the bug and ticker, but you can see they are included on the website.Ā Ā https://kutv.com/watchĀ 

Grrrrr....

Ā 

Every ā€œGrrrrā€ indicates another montage I have to update.

Edited by 24994J
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, jeremykharris said:

KUTV launched the new graphics last week.Ā 

Ā 

Ā Our airchecks don't include the bug and ticker, but you can see they are included on the website.Ā Ā https://kutv.com/watchĀ 

Ā 

I'm curious about the dates on the opens. Do the opensĀ render the dates dynamically from a graphics program or is it a pre-rendered video file?

23 hours ago, PTVNews said:

Ā 

I'm curious about the dates on the opens. Do the opensĀ render the dates dynamically from a graphics program or is it a pre-rendered video file?

The open most likelyĀ is ran out of the Chryon / VizRT / Ross XPression, whichever they use. It would allow the date to be changed without having to pre-render the open everyday (which would get annoying super fast).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, tyrannical bastard said:

Looks like they modified the logo.Ā  The "ABC" is much larger, and it's not the KTRK/WTVG clone they've used for years...

Ā 

My biggest pet peeve is the network logo overpowering theĀ station's entire logo. Should've kept the size the wayĀ it was.Ā 

Ā 

I hated it when KFSN enlarged the ABC logoĀ  into their logo a few years ago.