KOLR 10 News New Set

NewsGuyTV

When will the set officially debut on KOLR? And also have you heard anything else on what they plan on doing with the newscasts on KOZL?

According to Ozarks Fox AM it's suppose to premiere on Monday October 22nd. I haven't heard about what they are going to do with the newscast on KOZL sorry.

[ATTACH=full]6616[/ATTACH]

Reminds me of the days when my parents and I would visit Branson for vacation, I would watch then-KSFX for news and of course, it was branded as Ozarks Fox. I occasionally watch KOLR for news when I go up there for vacation but I mainly watch KY3/KSPR/KYCW for news while I'm in Branson

This is the last night viewers will see us anchoring together from our "temporary studio". Big, exciting changes ahead next week. Stay tuned!!

- David Oliver KOLR 10 and Ozarks Local News

Evening Anchors: David Oliver and Heather Lewis

FB_IMG_1539917346541.jpg.374667132608f3493116b514f186c9ab.jpg

[ATTACH=full]6625[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6626[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6627[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6628[/ATTACH]

Welcome to the brand NEW KOLR 10 News!

Is the set interchangeable (meaning that that KOLR's graphics will be seen on KOLR, same with both KOZL and KRBK)?

Some video of KOLR10’s newscast.

Morning:

They’re still using the old production music package in the talent at the end of the clip. They’re also still using part of the old graphics package but with different colors

Evening:

They’re still using Signature as the close but the same 2 cuts of Overture for everything else.

The new set looks great, but they need to pick one music and graphic package to use and dump the other. The new and old together just looks sloppy.

Some video of KOLR10’s newscast.

Morning:

They’re still using the old production music package in the talent at the end of the clip. They’re also still using part of the old graphics package but with different colors

Evening:

They’re still using Signature as the close but the same 2 cuts of Overture for everything else.

The new set looks great, but they need to pick one music and graphic package to use and dump the other. The new and old together just looks sloppy.

They have been doing that since they got the new graphics package I don’t get why.

One thing that is bothering me is that Ozarks Live! is still on the temporary interview set for their show....

I wonder why they haven't moved to back to studio A....

They have removed Jeremy & Kelly from the intro and made a new one with Tom & Joy!

One thing that is bothering me is that Ozarks Live! is still on the temporary interview set for their show....

I wonder why they haven't moved to back to studio A....

They have removed Jeremy & Kelly from the intro and made a new one with Tom & Joy!

Here's a look at the old intro

Archived