Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

The Suicide of CNN.."Goodbye Cruel World."


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahhh... Project Veritas... they of editing videos together out of context and calling it legitimate journalism? James O'Keefe is a con artist political activist with an axe to grind... If you are gonn

Trump losing the election is what finally shut him up.  The mainstream media is done with him and his followers will follow him to the fringes of the far-right.  Even Fox News sort of came to the

CNN is still on television, color me shocked! First time tuning to their channel in the past little while, and it's so refreshing to see such objective, non-biased reporting in their chyrons. (rolls e

Posted Images

Ana Cabera will be anchoring from 1-2 PM ET starting in April.

 

The new weekday lineup starting in April will likely be as follows (times in ET):

5-6 AM: Early Start

6-9 AM: New Day w/ John Berman + Brianna Keilar

9-11 AM: Poppy Harlow + Jim Sciutto

11-Noon: Kate Bolduan

12-1 PM: Inside Politics

1-2 PM: Ana Cabera

2-4 PM: Victor Blackwell + Alisyn Camerota

4-6 PM: The Lead

6-7 PM: The Situation Room

7-8 PM: Erin Burnett Outfront

8-9 PM: Anderson Cooper 360

9-10 PM: Cuomo Prime Time

10-Midnight: CNN Tonight

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ddaniels20 said:

Ana Cabera will be anchoring from 1-2 PM ET starting in April.

 

The new weekday lineup starting in April will likely be as follows (times in ET):

5-6 AM: Early Start

6-9 AM: New Day w/ John Berman + Brianna Keilar

9-11 AM: Poppy Harlow + Jim Sciutto

11-Noon: Kate Bolduan

12-1 PM: Inside Politics

1-2 PM: Ana Cabera

2-4 PM: Victor Blackwell + Alisyn Camerota

4-6 PM: The Lead

6-7 PM: The Situation Room

7-8 PM: Erin Burnett Outfront

8-9 PM: Anderson Cooper 360

9-10 PM: Cuomo Prime Time

10-Midnight: CNN Tonight

Jim Acosta moves to weekends from 3 to 6. I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes over for Wolf Blitzer when he retires. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Liugrad2020 said:

Jim Acosta moves to weekends from 3 to 6. I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes over for Wolf Blitzer when he retires. 

Really? He was just demoted from the C WH job, and given a weekend anchor shift as a consolation to save face. Jake is being groomed to replace wolf. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, newsman123 said:

Really? He was just demoted from the C WH job, and given a weekend anchor shift as a consolation to save face. Jake is being groomed to replace wolf. 

Is that a demotion? He’s now an anchor. Jake already is an established weekday anchor. I expect him, Jim and Anderson to be the main anchors for the 2024 election coverage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, newsman123 said:

Really? He was just demoted from the C WH job, and given a weekend anchor shift as a consolation to save face. Jake is being groomed to replace wolf. 

 

I don't think it's a demotion; it's probably a promotion.  He retains a significant title as chief domestic correspondent, and is given a show to anchor. 

 

He was a WH correspondent for eight years and Chief for three.  It's not a job people hold (or want) forever, especially as they get older.  It involves long hours and lots of travel. 

 

Now, he gets to do a lot of his work while sitting behind a desk.

 

Edited by mountainave
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Going back to the Zucker exit conversation for a moment, I think it goes without saying that his influence isn't going anywhere any time soon when it comes to the top.

"Zucker lieutenant is a top candidate to replace him at CNN’s helm" (Dylan Byers, NBC News)

Quote

Allison Gollust, a CNN executive and top lieutenant to Jeff Zucker, has emerged as the leading internal candidate to take over the network if Zucker steps down as president, two people at CNN familiar with the matter say.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Going back to the Zucker exit conversation for a moment, I think it goes without saying that his influence isn't going anywhere any time soon when it comes to the top.

"Zucker lieutenant is a top candidate to replace him at CNN’s helm" (Dylan Byers, NBC News)

 

 

So in other words, CNN will be pretty much be the same with Zucker's strategies still in place.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using TVNewsTalk you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.