The Suicide of CNN.."Goodbye Cruel World."

4 hours ago, Georgie56 said:

If Trump is convicted and imprisoned from his tax scandals from SDNY or the New York AG, his trial will garner nationwide (and possibly worldwide) attention. Cable news' ratings will rise from that.

1 hour ago, Newsjunkie24 said:

I'm sure it's going to be on all channels every single day if it happens, just like O.J.'s trial.

I'll bet the Trump trial ratings will make the OJ trial look like it aired on NBC in the Fred Silverman era... or (to tie to this thread) the Jeff Zucker era.

• Like 1
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahhh... Project Veritas... they of editing videos together out of context and calling it legitimate journalism? James O'Keefe is a con artist political activist with an axe to grind... If you are gonn

Trump losing the election is what finally shut him up.  The mainstream media is done with him and his followers will follow him to the fringes of the far-right.  Even Fox News sort of came to the

CNN is still on television, color me shocked! First time tuning to their channel in the past little while, and it's so refreshing to see such objective, non-biased reporting in their chyrons. (rolls e

Posted Images

“I think a lot of people will be devastated if he does leave the network, and are concerned that you won’t be able to find someone with his leadership style to fill that role.” 

Exactly what style of "leadership" does he provide? Outside of NYC what employees will be sad to see him go? If CNN returns to news after the mess he's created, that will be a welcomed change. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jrogo said:

“I think a lot of people will be devastated if he does leave the network, and are concerned that you won’t be able to find someone with his leadership style to fill that role.” 

Exactly what style of "leadership" does he provide? Outside of NYC what employees will be sad to see him go? If CNN returns to news after the mess he's created, that will be a welcomed change. 

I just don't see any CNN employees liking his style. I'd be embarrassed to work under a guy like him.

• Like 3