Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Eat News

The Suicide of CNN.."Goodbye Cruel World."

52 minutes ago, MorningNews said:

In terms of strictly news coverage, Fox News in my opinion has for several years had a much more solid offering than CNN. Bret Baier, Bill Hemmer and Shep Smith are among some of the best broadcast journalists anywhere.

Yes... but where have you been?

CNN is still on television, color me shocked! First time tuning to their channel in the past little while, and it's so refreshing to see such objective, non-biased reporting in their chyrons. (rolls eyes)

Doesn't matter what your politics are, if you care anything about this business, you should realize how bad this looks towards the profession. Report without bias first, ask questions later, and share opinions late at night. 

2015826991_ScreenShot2020-04-13at4_33_50PM.thumb.png.fc03877d5ac17dfa0cf1fd35d3f359e5.png

• Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Georgie56 said:

Embarrassing. Immature. Unprofessional.

1 hour ago, n925tv said:

CNN is still on television, color me shocked! First time tuning to their channel in the past little while, and it's so refreshing to see such objective, non-biased reporting in their chyrons. (rolls eyes)

Doesn't matter what your politics are, if you care anything about this business, you should realize how bad this looks towards the profession. Report without bias first, ask questions later, and share opinions late at night. 

2015826991_ScreenShot2020-04-13at4_33_50PM.thumb.png.fc03877d5ac17dfa0cf1fd35d3f359e5.png

I'm no fan of Trump, but this is extremely unprofessional. I've never seen any other news outlet do something about this during any of his conferences. They didn't even remotely hide their bias. CNN needs new leadership.

10 hours ago, n925tv said:

It seems from those shots that CNN is as bad as Fox News!

I hate to say this, but this image of what protestors/rioters did to the CNN center in Atlanta (and this logo) sums up exactly what Jeff Zucker has done to this network, and how his recklessness has helped this country get to where it is today.

Viewer discretion is advised (scroll down to see it, so if you're easily offended, this is your warning to click away now)

(scroll down if you wish to see it....naughty language ahead....)

Image may contain: outdoor

• Like 2

And whaddya know....it's been 40 years since Ted Turner signed on CNN.

If he was still in charge, would you think he would have played "Nearer My God to Thee" by now?

(and yes, it really does exist in the archives!)

https://jalopnik.com/this-is-the-video-cnn-will-play-when-the-world-ends-1677511538