New Look for Morning Express? (Probably Not)

jbnews

Sigh... I'm just going to put this in big type, because I feel like I have to mention it on here at least once a month...

Any time you see someone post a "portfolio" of unseen work like this, whether it be graphics, or a set, or music, or whatever, that's a pretty good sign that it was a rejected proposal.

It's all part of the creative process. You get a bunch of options and pick the one that works best. There are probably hundreds of graphics packages (and sets!) that have been pitched to clients, and rejected, that we will never, ever see. It's extremely unlikely that anyone would ever post something to their portfolio site that hasn't launched yet. Why? Because that wouldn't be ethical and they'd probably be too busy working on the actual project to worry about updating their portfolio with it.

I think all of those were old and unused, I mean if you scroll down some you can see the old HLN logo from the "social media" era. There's also graphics for an HLN Vinnie Politan show that doesn't exist anymore.

Archived