Kimberly Guilfoyle is gone from FOX News.

TheRolyPoly

At the same time, he's severely underutilized and is the lone credible anchor on a network polluted with badly-done opinion programming in prime hours.

Unless if a network job being the main anchor opens up (which seems very unlikely at this point) doing anything else is would be a demotion, especially going to cnn or msnbc.

Unless if a network job being the main anchor opens up (which seems very unlikely at this point) doing anything else is would be a demotion, especially going to cnn or msnbc.

CBS is having trouble with Glor. CBS is just plain having trouble.

Lisa Boothe, she was a regular fill-in for her on The Five, as was many others. I hope it's Lisa Boothe, she's "nicer" than Kimberly.

Boothe is proof that at Fox, you can go far based solely and exclusively based on looks alone because otherwise, she brings nothing to the table. She was a generic analyst until she jumped on the Trump train and now look at where she is.

But like I posted earlier, Smith is able to do the kind of show he wants at Fox. Why risk have someone like Jeff Zucker control your whole show on cnn or the same with msnbc and why would he go to a cable news network with far fewer viewers?

This is exactly right. Shep is a good fit at Fox even with the morons around him because they allow him to do a show that's built around his strengths unlike him just reading a prompter. Plus, he's also the lead breaking news anchor for the channel as well so he doesn't just have the one daily hour. I don't think he'd want to do a nightly news show where he's just reading headlines effectively.

Boothe is proof that at Fox, you can go far based solely and exclusively based on looks alone because otherwise, she brings nothing to the table. She was a generic analyst until she jumped on the Trump train and now look at where she is.

But let’s be real for a minute, she is a safe bet compared to other options. She is likeable, she has filled in for her before so she knows what she’s doing, and if she is on the Trump train well so be it because 4 of The Five are as well. People who watch FOX News support Trump, and people who are on FOX News feel the obligation to support Trump. That’s all there is to it. It’s better to put a familiar face in the KG chair than a face that nobody recognizes. I feel like Lisa Boothe can fill that chair.

Besides, do you know what happens to FOX News “journalists” when they have a differing viewpoint from Trump? Look at the sinking ship that is Neil Cavuto.

Archived