Kimberly Guilfoyle is gone from FOX News.

TheRolyPoly

This thread should be in the Cable News forum. I’m surprised by this move.

She is involved romantically with Don Jr. and presumably he talked her into joining the Trump Super PAC America First. She’ll also be running around with him campaigning for the upcoming midterm elections... how ethical...

Is she actually a journalist or just a FOX Pretty Face ?

The latter. Plus, a former prosecuting attorney and politician as the First Lady of California. In other words, was never a journalist.

Wow she was married (2001-2006) to Gavin Newsom while he was mayor as San Francisco. Was she a democrat back then? I can’t see either of them living together. She listed the reason for divorce due to a long distance relationship.

Since adweek is blocking me I’m reading this HuffPo article that says according to three sources she didn’t leave voluntarily and a year ago signed a long term contract. And according to CNN with her dating Donald Trump Jr. but her in ethical spot when discussing Trump which of course is daily and Fox News might as well be Trump TV. She’ll likely hit the campaign trail and join a pro Trump PAC.

Apparently Vamity Fair and NBC/MSNBC contributor Gabriel Sherman broke the story

Wow she was married (2001-2006) to Gavin Newsom while he was mayor as San Francisco. Was she a democrat back then? I can’t see either of them living together. She listed the reason for divorce due to a long distance relationship.

Since adweek is blocking me I’m reading this HuffPo article that says according to three sources she didn’t leave voluntarily and a year ago signed a long term contract. And according to CNN with her dating Donald Trump Jr. but her in ethical spot when discussing Trump which of course is daily and Fox News might as well be Trump TV. She’ll likely hit the campaign trail and join a pro Trump PAC.

Apparently Vamity Fair and NBC/MSNBC contributor Gabriel Sherman broke the story

It was he right thing to do.

Plus FOX doesn't need her asking for more money because she may have "access".

As far as her being a democrat...

They have a popular saying in bay area politics...

"Gay for the Day".

Now who will FOX find to replace her in "The Leg Chair" ?

It was he right thing to do.

Plus FOX doesn't need her asking for more money because she may have "access".

As far as her being a democrat...

They have a popular saying in bay area politics...

"Gay for the Day".

If you’re a good enough actor you could get up there and after reading a few talking points sound like a rabid right winger. Then you could go home and be much less so. Some of these folks do exactly this I’m certain...

If you’re a good enough actor you could get up there and after reading a few talking points sound like a rabid right winger. Then you could go home and be much less so. Some of these folks do exactly this I’m certain...

If you’ve read some of the at home profiles of these anchors it seems like they turn it off. But I find that hard to believe with some of them like Bill O’Reilly or Sean Hannity.

As for Access they don’t need Kimberly dating a son when Trump himself frequently calls Hannity.

As I read Kimberly’s Wikipedia she and 14 other assistant district attorneys were fired when a new DA came in. I’m not sure whether the predessor was a Republican or Democrat and he wanted to clear house but apparently several years later she was hired back.

The latter. Plus, a former prosecuting attorney and politician as the First Lady of California. In other words, was never a journalist.

She was never first lady of California as Gavin Newsom was only a San Francisco supervisor and later mayor during their marriage. He became lieutenant governor afterward and is currently running for governor (and will likely win).

Guilfoyle started out as a prosecutor and assistant district attorney in LA and SF. She started the TV thing with Court TV before going over to Fox.

Gavin Newsom also doesn't have the best taste in women. There was that one time too as mayor when he was dating a 20 year old. Oops...

She was never first lady of California as Gavin Newsom was only a San Francisco supervisor and later mayor during their marriage. He became lieutenant governor afterward and is currently running for governor (and will likely win).

Guilfoyle started out as a prosecutor and assistant district attorney in LA and SF. She started the TV thing with Court TV before going over to Fox.

Gavin Newsom also doesn't have the best taste in women. There was that one time too as mayor when he was dating a 20 year old. Oops...

Whoops sorry... former First Lady of San Francisco.

A lot of older guys wouldn’t mind that... not everybody’s parents are 6 months apart mind you so a big age gap is only weird if you haven’t been around it.... my parents met when my dad was 31 and my mom was 18... that’s not exactly a situation I can find terrible or weird for obvious reasons... so one persons oops is another persons lucky day...

Remember... she was NEVER a journalist, just like Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. That's who FOX News likes to hire (even though they do have Shepard Smith, the network's ONLY bright spot).

I’m surprised Shep hasn’t jumped shep...er...ship yet...

I’m surprised Shep hasn’t jumped shep...er...ship yet...

Smith recently re-sign a new contract so must like it at Fox. Anyways, there is only a limited amount of jobs that might be better, Nightly News and ABC World News and those two anchors aren't leaving any time soon. Smith has a lot of freedom to do the show he wants and its been reported that he doesn't like the huge panel shows that CNN and MSNBC airs all day.

And at FOX News too.

But like I posted earlier, Smith is able to do the kind of show he wants at Fox. Why risk have someone like Jeff Zucker control your whole show on cnn or the same with msnbc and why would he go to a cable news network with far fewer viewers?

Lisa Boothe, she was a regular fill-in for her on The Five, as was many others. I hope it's Lisa Boothe, she's "nicer" than Kimberly.

But like I posted earlier, Smith is able to do the kind of show he wants at Fox. Why risk have someone like Jeff Zucker control your whole show on cnn or the same with msnbc and why would he go to a cable news network with far fewer viewers?

At the same time, he's severely underutilized and is the lone credible anchor on a network polluted with badly-done opinion programming in prime hours.

Archived