KSNW set change

TheRob

I swear KSNW just got a new set a few years ago. But here they are again.

[MEDIA=twitter]1019008956906303488[/MEDIA]

Glancing through their facebook, it looks like this new set up was being built in their other studio. Photos and vidoes from this past week show them in the other getup.

KSN has two studios with the second one being over twice as large. They abandoned it after their (now old) studio was finished because it wasn't soundproof (lots of glass windows) and a door that led straight to the street side.

In fact, their old studio was so small that the camera used to show the anchor 4-shot was mounted on a wall and if you opened the studio door there were literally inches between the door and the workspace the camera/prompter operator sat. I have some poor photos that show this somewhere.

Js38V41V_400x400.jpg

Look at the background. That's an affirmative.

I will also never understand why they changed from the old box 3 logo to the circle 3 with tons of wasted space.

latest?cb=20110503144134

Oh, it also sounds like they changed their music to The Rock.

Glancing through their facebook, it looks like this new set up was being built in their other studio. Photos and vidoes from this past week show them in the other getup.

KSN has two studios with the second one being over twice as large. They abandoned it after their (now old) studio was finished because it wasn't soundproof (lots of glass windows) and a door that led straight to the street side.

In fact, their old studio was so small that the camera used to show the anchor 4-shot was mounted on a wall and if you opened the studio door there were literally inches between the door and the workspace the camera/prompter operator sat. I have some poor photos that show this somewhere.

I will also never understand why they changed from the old box 3 logo to the circle 3 with tons of wasted space.

latest?cb=20110503144134

Oh, it also sounds like they changed their music to The Rock.

That's been for over a year now.

We know the Kansas State Network (KSNW) had digs, what about Fox Kansas? That station has a news share agreement at 9pm too. Maybe it's in a secondary set that owns Sinclair.

Archived