WHNS new graphics

qunewsguy

Sounds like the CLTV custom version. Or is 615 is offering the "Icon/High Velocity" hybrid en masse......

It's a hybrid of Icon and High Velocity (KCTV had that until they switched to Enforcer)

It doesn't have the Icon musical logo in the beginning, like the CLTV one.

Maybe I'm listening to it wrong or something because when I listened to the new open on WHNS it sounded almost like what KCTV had, I could be wrong though

But I digress

It's a hybrid of Icon and High Velocity (KCTV had that until they switched to Enforcer)

No. It isn't.

Maybe I'm listening to it wrong or something because when I listened to the new open on WHNS it sounded almost like what KCTV had, I could be wrong though

But I digress

That's the Chicago's Very Own signature.

No. It isn't.

Again, I may not be hearing it right because the intro music I heard in the WHNS open sounded eerie similar to that of KCTV had before switching to the Enforcer but I could hear a little bit more WGN mixed into the music too more than in KCTV, I'd have to listen to both WHNS and KCTV's opens for the full truth.

No. It isn't.

Unless something has changed with the licensing of Chicago's Very Own, which was never intended for syndication, I'm inclined to believe--especially with KSTP's recent updates--it's being marketed either as an Icon V2, or a hybrid. (Icon's sig might as well BE Chicago's Very Own.)

I equate it to when In-Sink added a note in V4--granted this is a more significant change. Gonna be a fun wait to see it pop up on 615's site--if it ever does!

Everybody go to CLTV's entry on the NMSA, click on the 7th open on their current theme. Listen to it.

May not mean a thing, TBH.

Gari's double-dipped on themes before (and not just with beds)--entirely possible 615's doing the same. Hell, the montage of CBS Enforcer V2 has a HV bed in it.

May not mean a thing, TBH.

Gari's double-dipped on themes before (and not just with beds)--entirely possible 615's doing the same. Hell, the montage of CBS Enforcer V2 has a HV bed in it.

But Gari nor 615 has double-dipped with signatures.

Archived