WJXT new set

Nosyviewer

Studio B is the one they have been using with the circular desk and the huge screen behind

this morning the 430-7hours of the morning show where in A 7-10 where in B at least the few minutes i caught every hour

Well, I saw the 5:00 a.m. hour myself and it was in Studio B. The entire morning newscast is in Studio B. It used to be split but now its all from one studio. If it was from Studio A, then you would've seen a "4" in the backdrop which I didn't see at 5:00 a.m.

The 4pm show today used B.

The 4pm always comes from Studio B.

From watching WJXT for almost a year now (thanks to living in Gainesville with Cox Cable), this is how they use the following:

4:30-10:00am - Studio B (it used to be 4:30-7:00 from Studio A then 7:00-10:00am from Studio B but it looks like they've combined it into one)

12:00-12:30pm - Studio A

4:00-4:30pm - Studio B

5:00-7:00 and 10:00-11:30pm - Studio A

Weekends I believe are...

6:00-10:00am (Sat.) and 7:00-9:00am (Sun.) - Studio B

6:00, 10:00 and 11:00pm - Studio A

The only time they use Studio B on weekend evenings are for the 10:30pm Sunday Sports Zone. They also use Studio B for River City Live (hence why the noon news is at Studio A) and Football Friday on 4 during the high school football season.

After just watching a video on News4Jax.com, This Week in Jacksonville also comes from Studio B.

The 4pm always comes from Studio B.

From watching WJXT for almost a year now (thanks to living in Gainesville with Cox Cable), this is how they use the following:

4:30-10:00am - Studio B (it used to be 4:30-7:00 from Studio A then 7:00-10:00am from Studio B but it looks like they've combined it into one)

12:00-12:30pm - Studio A

4:00-4:30pm - Studio B

5:00-7:00 and 10:00-11:30pm - Studio A

Weekends I believe are...

6:00-10:00am (Sat.) and 7:00-9:00am (Sun.) - Studio B

6:00, 10:00 and 11:00pm - Studio A

The only time they use Studio B on weekend evenings are for the 10:30pm Sunday Sports Zone. They also use Studio B for River City Live (hence why the noon news is at Studio A) and Football Friday on 4 during the high school football season.

After just watching a video on News4Jax.com, This Week in Jacksonville also comes from Studio B.

Absolutely life changing information, thank you for keeping us so informed on all things WJXT.

Now I can sleep tonight knowing that THIS WEEK IN JACKSONVILLE comes from Studio B!!!

Absolutely life-changing information, thank you for keeping us so informed on all things WJXT.

Haha well, thank you very much. Despite living in Gainesville, I got WJXT 4 Jacksonville (station ID. lol.) and its pretty cool.

I'll continue with the updates as long as people ask for them.

Absolutely life changing information, thank you for keeping us so informed on all things WJXT.

Now I can sleep tonight knowing that THIS WEEK IN JACKSONVILLE comes from Studio B!!!

I can't tell if you're goofing around or you're being a collossal asshole.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed! This won't hold a candle to the set WJAX launched last year.

If this is what they're going up against Cox's WJAX/WFOX and their behemoth of a set with, they need to get their money back. This is great for a small market on a budget, but we're talking about the 10,000 pound gorilla in a Top 50 market. I expected much better than this.

Archived