Ed Schultz dead

Eat News

Back when he was working at MSNBC, I watched every night on The Ed Show. This man cared about the workers and the middle class.

This country is not the same without Big Ed. I know MSNBC will be doing tribute to Ed today and on the primetime shows.

Prayers and condolences goes out to his wife and family.

Godspeed Ed.

I know MSNBC will be doing tribute to Ed today and on the primetime shows.

Are they? His death has been almost entirely overshadowed by other current events that have broken over the past hour. And he kinda didn't leave the network on the best of terms.

That being said, he was only 64, which is too goddam young.

I only knew him through his MSNBC show, but I never knew he was a conservative at first and hosted radio.

RIP and Godspeed.

Ironically it was when he was a local lead out from Rush on KFGO (a timeslot he kept when he initially entered radio syndication) that he publicly evolved out of his original conservative persona.

64? That's way too young he must've had a Heart Attack or something along those lines we'll know more when the Medical Examiner releases their findings

R.I.P Ed

Archived