Music Bed Question

I'm not sure where to exactly post this, so if it deems necessary, feel free to move it where you feel it needs to be moved to. I used to live in Nashville and would listen to WSIX-FM when Gerry House and his show was on their radio station. I happened to find some airchecks of their show on YouTube. When they did their traffic updates, they had a particular bed of music they'd use & I liked it. Actually, I think it was a music bed all across the board for WSIX no matter the show or time of day used for traffic reports.

Anyway, I know it's a stretch...but I've been trying to find this music bed via all of the production music companies and their websites, but so far nothing yet. Could anyone perhaps steer me in a direction of where to find this music or maybe some knows something about WSIX and what company they might've used for production music. I'll keep digging through all of the companies I know of on their site catalogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=UU-MeT_aqP4;m=2;s=33

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure where to exactly post this, so if it deems necessary, feel free to move it where you feel it needs to be moved to. I used to live in Nashville and would listen to WSIX-FM when Gerry House and his show was on their radio station. I happened to find some airchecks of their show on YouTube. When they did their traffic updates, they had a particular bed of music they'd use & I liked it. Actually, I think it was a music bed all across the board for WSIX no matter the show or time of day used for traffic reports.

Anyway, I know it's a stretch...but I've been trying to find this music bed via all of the production music companies and their websites, but so far nothing yet. Could anyone perhaps steer me in a direction of where to find this music or maybe some knows something about WSIX and what company they might've used for production music. I'll keep digging through all of the companies I know of on their site catalogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=UU-MeT_aqP4;m=2;s=33

It's either ReelWorld or TM Studios (formerly TM Century).. The weather bed is very similar to the "alternative down tempo weather bed" from the ReelWorld WSIX 1998 jingles package so I'm assuming this might be a later update to that jingles package.. However, other elements I've heard in some of the other video clips on YouTube sound very TM style. The instrumentation of the bed matches the style of either company at the time. You might want to check out both ReelWorld or TMStudios and contact both with your questions.

Most radio stations get their traffic, weather, and news beds from their jingles package.. They're full packages with many cuts (ramps, ID's, logo, shotguns, sweepers, etc.). Similar to a news music package..

Archived