Ex-KTVU Anchor Ken Wayne going to KRON

Shocker of the day...

Ken Wayne goes to KRON.

(Don't drop that soap....errr mic!)

https://richliebermanreport.blogspot.com/2018/04/its-official-wayne-splits-ktvu-for-kron.html?m=1

I saw this mentioned in Out and About from Eat, but this is really deserving of it's own thread. HOLY MOLY.

He's supposed to take the weeknight anchor slot that had been Steve Aveson's before he was let go.

Thoughts? Will this revive KRON? Either way to quote Eat, it really is the "Shocker of the day."

If I hear that he is getting paid more...and is the main dude....I promise to eat my words.

But his agent had one job to do....

NOT TO END UP AT KRON !!!

I'm like TT.

Per Rich Lieberman's Blog:

"Wayne was working the last month without a contract; Fox-owned KTVU didn't want to renew Wayne for the money he was seeking (about $300K annually) --Wayne will be working for significantly less dough but he likes the Bay Area and was willing to take a pay cut to get the KRON gig."

Per Rich Lieberman's Blog:

"Wayne was working the last month without a contract; Fox-owned KTVU didn't want to renew Wayne for the money he was seeking (about $300K annually) --Wayne will be working for significantly less dough but he likes the Bay Area and was willing to take a pay cut to get the KRON gig."

C'mon Brockman...

Even your toon agent couldn't mess this up.

You accept the cut... and buy your time while you look for a better deal.

The Lieberman excuse doesn't wash with me. I'm much smarterer than Rich is....I don't buy this.

Something went wrong somewhere.

If you already KNOW how FOX rolls, then you get prepared...not publicly humiliated.

KRON?

"For reals Dad?"

Will this revive KRON? Either way to quote Eat, it really is the "Shocker of the day."

I'm stacking my fantasy 6pm show...

A Block:

Cosby Vedict

Cosby Reax

Cosby mos

Kanye Tweets

Kanye /Kim reax

BlacChina Reax

Dems Flee Kanye/Kim

(tease b)

break2

TBC....................

C'mon Brockman...

Even your toon agent couldn't mess this up.

You accept the cut... and buy your time while you look for a better deal.

The Lieberman excuse doesn't wash with me. I'm much smarterer than Rich is....I don't buy this.

Something went wrong somewhere.

If you already KNOW how FOX rolls, then you get prepared...not publicly humiliated.

KRON?

"For reals Dad?"

I know, something seems fishy about this whole thing.

Archived