KTLA Adding 11am News

FiveNews

i know this is the L.A. news thread, but I always wished that KTLA sister station KWGN would do more newscasts during the daytime hours, because right now they air the CW Daytime lineup and it just sucks..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know this is the L.A. news thread, but I always wished that KTLA sister station KWGN would do more newscasts during the daytime hours, because right now they air the CW Daytime lineup and it just sucks..

They have to protect KDVR, who wears the shoes in the Denver duopoly. Hell, it's a miracle that KWGN got a 4pm and 11pm newscast.

On a side note, the fact that KTLA is going to go nearly all-news shouldn't surprise me. Remember this: as long as KTLA can still sell ad time and make the money back then the newscasts will stay.

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2018 at 4:21 PM, Eat News said:

That's great if you want straight news.

But what about the LGBT news?

(missed that part about Lu Parker anchoring....the ex-squeeze of ex-LA mayor Tony Vilar...full disclosure right?)

Well the new KCBS morning anchor is gay so there's that. His beau used to be a reporter at KTLA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived