Erie News Now new open ...

susquvalleywgal

It's like they're trying to combine one of the old NBC Arthouse looks with the Hearst graphics in an in-house mashup. It works but isn't the greatest package I've ever seen.

KITV has a similar look

I feel..they should have kept Strive (but I wonder if Hearst played hardball of if the deal with Hearst is exclusive)

I think Strive maybe available but with out Hearst’s four note mnemonic/signature.

I think Strive maybe available but with out Hearst’s four note mnemonic/signature.

Reason I mention it was that KITV did have Strive before getting sold off to Lily, so I was wondering if Hearst would have kind of done them a favor to keep the package at a discounted rate or something

KITV has a similar look

I feel..they should have kept Strive (but I wonder if Hearst played hardball of if the deal with Hearst is exclusive)

They're both owned by SJL. WENY has the same look and music too so it looks like SJL is standardizing their look.

I live in the Erie market, and those graphics really are not all that great. When the logo "flashes" I feel like I am going to have a seizure. WICU/WSEE have gone downhill so much, I can't stand to watch them anymore. Nexstar treats WJET/WFXP a lot better.

I live in the Erie market, and those graphics really are not all that great. When the logo "flashes" I feel like I am going to have a seizure. WICU/WSEE have gone downhill so much, I can't stand to watch them anymore. Nexstar treats WJET/WFXP a lot better.

Not really too horrible otherwise, the only major criticism I got is that the movement in the graphics tend to look rushed or unfinished. But at least the color scheme is cool.

Archived