Non-News Classic Video

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to share something you need to see; it's a video of the CBS NBA wraparounds that aired as part of game four of the 1990 NBA Eastern Finals. In the video, it features legendary CBS Sports an

The Turn Back the Clock game that FOX broadcasted in 2000. Very interesting to see now and to see the changes from 2000 to 2019

We all know the classic 'HBO in space' theme but did you know there was an extended instrumental version of the said composition? This version was based off a cassette that was sent to radio stations

Speaking of sports, here are some rare satellite feeds posted recently:

1988 NBA All-Star Game:

4th quarter and post-game, 1987 NBA Finals game 6 (Celtics/Lakers):

Raw feeds of the '86 and '96 MLB All-Star Games:

1984 Los Angeles Olympics men's marathon, again from the raw ABC satellite feed:

Edited by Chris Hadley
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Apparently, ESPN had their own NCAA Today show in the early 90s, this one more of a general news magazine about the NCAA (w/Ron Franklin), instead of the college gridiron studio show that CBS had in the early 80s w/Brent Musburger, Pat O'Brien and Ara Parseghian that had The in the title.

From WFLD, a promo for the November 17, 1986 edition of the first official FOX series; the Late Show with Joan Rivers. Featured guests included Susan Lucci and Randy Travis 

Edited by WAVY 10 Fan
Accidentally posted the wrong link
On 12/29/2020 at 3:41 AM, Yankees4life said:

Didn't know ESPN recycled their old College Basketball theme for their NBA coverage back in the days

Nor did I know that ESPN had NBA coverage in 1997-- I thought it returned in 2002 when ABC got the NBA network coverage back!

18 hours ago, bmasters1 said:

Nor did I know that ESPN had NBA coverage in 1997-- I thought it returned in 2002 when ABC got the NBA network coverage back!

This is ESPN International's coverage of the NBA.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Yankees4life said:

This is ESPN International's coverage of the NBA.

Wow! Did not know that. I only read ESPN, so I thought ESPN here in North America got it back. Learn something new every day.

• 4 weeks later...