WNCN gets new set, graphics, and name

atlnews2

I betcha the logo was modified slightly (i.e. the “7” being attached to the CBS Eye, and the “NEWS” in a different font) as a way to look a bit different than WSPA.

Edit: Although something tells me that Nexstar could use that logo style for their North Carolina-South Carolina properties (excluding WCBD).

Edit: Although something tells me that Nexstar could use that logo style for their North Carolina-South Carolina properties (excluding WCBD).

I think it’d look weird on WBTW... I can’t imagine ‘13’ in that red box, and it actually look good, but I guess there’s a way to make it work. I could see them with the graphics though.

It would almost be a return to this...

latest?cb=20110421134707

They desperately need a logo update... their logo, crescent and all, has been the same for 16 years.

I think it’d look weird on WBTW... I can’t imagine ‘13’ in that red box, and it actually look good, but I guess there’s a way to make it work. I could see them with the graphics though.

It would almost be a return to this...

latest?cb=20110421134707

They desperately need a logo update... their logo, crescent and all, has been the same for 16 years.

Growing up in Florence, this was my favorite logo from them when they was just known as TV 13 News! But WBTW definitely needs an logo update!

It's awkward because their studio is very small. Take a look at their previous set.

At least they didn't get the Nexstar circle desk.

Nexstar news directors, when Perry wants you to put a Dalek desk on the set, JUST SAY NO!

Archived