CNN gives Chris Cuomo 9pm ET

Georgie56

Wonder who they’ll have fill his New Day slot? John Berman? Victor Blackwell? Dave Briggs? Someone from outside? The underutilized Bill Weir? I like Anderson, but 2 hours was a bit much at night, so this is a good move.

What about a name for Chris’s show? My pick is Lateline w/ Chris Cuomo.

Wonder who they’ll have fill his New Day slot? John Berman? Victor Blackwell? Dave Briggs? Someone from outside? The underutilized Bill Weir? I like Anderson, but 2 hours was a bit much at night, so this is a good move.

What about a name for Chris’s show? My pick is Lateline w/ Chris Cuomo.

Does the Time article not say that? (I looked at another article.)

John Berman takes over mornings, and the show will be 'Cuomo Prime Time."

I have a feeling that CNN is willing to amp up their primetime lineup to compete against MSNBC and Fox. I think Anderson Cooper should have his show around 5 or 6pm. He is stale now.

Move Jake Tapper up to 8pm spot.

I have a feeling that CNN is willing to amp up their primetime lineup to compete against MSNBC and Fox. I think Anderson Cooper should have his show around 5 or 6pm. He is stale now.

Move Jake Tapper up to 8pm spot.

Anderson is the face of CNN has been since they removed Aaron Brown for Anderson. However, I will say this switch Erin Burnett to 4pm and move Tapper at 7pm, Cooper 8pm, Cuomo 9pm and Lemon at 10. Those three guys from ABC on CNN.

Anderson is the face of CNN has been since they removed Aaron Brown for Anderson. However, I will say this switch Erin Burnett to 4pm and move Tapper at 7pm, Cooper 8pm, Cuomo 9pm and Lemon at 10. Those three guys from ABC on CNN.

Does Wolf Blitzer stay where he's at or does he move to a different tiimeslot too?

• 1 month later...

Archived