Possible KDFW new set?

Georgie56

I just saw a commercial for KDFW’s “Fastlane” traffic app that looks like they’re teasing a new set. I’m not entirely sure if it’s real or just creative services-generated graphics for the commercial. Sure looks real to me.

image.thumb.jpg.be304cf2c840c529a8938f68e17ac901.jpg

Totally off topic, but the 4 KDFW uses bugs me so much. It feels unbalanced having the thick FOX with such a thin 4. It's really not the best design. They should use WDAF's 4.

I did see some KDFW logos floating around on the internet using the WDAF 4, FWIW.

FOX 4 needs that old set to be gone. And do I feel like they are in a traffic center or there's a tease for the set? All the Dallas/Ft. Worth affiliates have nice design but that station and WFAA.

• 1 month later...

Anyone think they will debut this next month?

Surprised they haven’t made the switch yet, if this studio exist (cannot tell from the first image whether or not if this was a virtual set for the promo or physically built studio).

Anyone think they will debut this next month?

Surprised they haven’t made the switch yet, if this studio exist (cannot tell from the first image whether or not if this was a virtual set for the promo or physically built studio).

To me it looks like a virtual set. Possibly a rendering of their future set? They haven't been broadcasting from a temporary set so I'd doubt this set actually exists yet.

Archived