Best Color for green screen

jbnews

For flexibility, I need poster board/paper for green screen. Which color would be the best between these two? Anyone have links to better colors? Thanks.

[MEDIA=amazon]B000YQINRC[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=amazon]B00275EBD8[/MEDIA]

Also, has anyone done any green screen tracking in Davincii Resolve 14 or Fusion? Can you have multiple separate screens and put different backgrounds on each? Are these programs easy to use for stuff like this? Any better programs?

For flexibility, I need poster board/paper for green screen. Which color would be the best between these two? Anyone have links to better colors? Thanks.

[MEDIA=amazon]B000YQINRC[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=amazon]B00275EBD8[/MEDIA]

Also, has anyone done any green screen tracking in Davincii Resolve 14 or Fusion? Can you have multiple separate screens and put different backgrounds on each? Are these programs easy to use for stuff like this? Any better programs?

first... i would suggest buying a fabric chroma wall... it actually costs less than one of your poster board options...

[MEDIA=amazon]B004EKAJ1M[/MEDIA]

those poster boards will have visible seams in them... unless you are going to invest in green gaffers tape which will set you back $10-20 more... and if the green of the boards and the tape don't match up you'll get a weird effect on your key... which relates to my next point... you can have the most perfect shade of green and it will mean nothing if your lighting isn't good... so be sure to light it well... you want as little shadow on it as possible... and put some back light on the talent to really make them "pop" off the key...

have only used resolve to color grade video shot in VLOG so can not help much with that... if everything is the same key color you should be able to manipulate different things to appear in different places...

good luck with your project!!!

first... i would suggest buying a fabric chroma wall... it actually costs less than one of your poster board options...

[MEDIA=amazon]B004EKAJ1M[/MEDIA]

those poster boards will have visible seams in them... unless you are going to invest in green gaffers tape which will set you back $10-20 more... and if the green of the boards and the tape don't match up you'll get a weird effect on your key... which relates to my next point... you can have the most perfect shade of green and it will mean nothing if your lighting isn't good... so be sure to light it well... you want as little shadow on it as possible... and put some back light on the talent to really make them "pop" off the key...

have only used resolve to color grade video shot in VLOG so can not help much with that... if everything is the same key color you should be able to manipulate different things to appear in different places...

good luck with your project!!!

I ended up using HitFilm express and Autodesk MatchMover. It is not working. I can't see the video in the .ma composite in HitFilm even though the program says it is there. It also said something about no video path being found. Do you or anyone else know anything about this?

Archived