Cleaning House at WTMJ

Weeters

At this point, WTMJ may as well be listed on WISN's EEO statement in the public file for all the talent they seem to get from 4 . Also, glad George's Hearst contacts from his time at WPTZ got him a good position at WISN.

And I think Kathy's last night is Wednesday; Thanksgiving is still in sweeps but FAIAPs it basically is done Wednesday night.

At this point, WTMJ may as well be listed on WISN's EEO statement in the public file for all the talent they seem to get from 4 . Also, glad George's Hearst contacts from his time at WPTZ got him a good position at WISN.

And I think Kathy's last night is Wednesday; Thanksgiving is still in sweeps but FAIAPs it basically is done Wednesday night.

George is working on a story for Thanksgiving, Whether for Sweeps or just a feel good story for Thanksgiving, IDK.

Forgive me, I know Sweeps but what is FAIAPs?

Wrong thread. You're talking about Kathy Mykleby who works at WISN, not at WTMJ.

We know. The topic was George Mallet, formerly of WTMJ, joining WISN.

The question was raised when Kathy Mykelby was leaving WISN, and whether the timing of Mallet's joining of WISN was "interesting" in light of that. jrh1985 was answering/clarifying that part of the question.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 5:11 PM, MyNewsArchive said:

Interesting update to post regarding George Mallet. He has joined rival WISN 12 as a special correspondent.

[MEDIA=twitter]1064632919438835717[/MEDIA]

Well, that didn't last long...

https://twitter.com/georgemallet/status/1068226904950476800?s=19

6 minutes ago, MyNewsArchive said:

I don't know what the bigger red flag is: Going haywire in market size (Milwaukee to Burlington back to Milwaukee to Mason City) or that he was one of those people who probably set up social media for his then-newborn at the start of the decade.

Archived