FCC Shutdown!

Eat News

The goverment shutdown is in full swing and it seems PBS has relaxed it's standards and practices now that that Atari Paid-off and his jack-booted Sinclair loving thugs are no longer watching.

The longer that FCC stays out of business is that much longer it takes to approve that Tribune / Sin-clair deal.

Has PBS gone too far???

And I wouldn't be totally shocked to see the deal go through then, while most everyone else is focused on the shutdown itself.

I can't see that because the DOJ also has to approve divestitures, and they are more shut down than the FCC.

Could they fine every tv station for using “Shithole” to continue to stay open? Ahhh I see. Trump uses a very controversial word to try and fine the media.. which by the way he hates, to bring in money to prevent a government shutdown. Call me Einstein, but I’m definitely Alfred Wegener.

Archived