WBFF-TV Fox Baltimore ... getting new set

susquvalleywgal

I'll bet you the reason for the delay and everything was because they were waiting to see what WJZ was going to put out. Then, they decided to up the ante to make sure their debut doesn't get overshadowed in the wake of WJZ's debut.

Yeah, because a whole month was needed make changes based on WJZ. They basically knew what WJZ was getting from the getgo.

Plus if they wanted to deviate from the plan it would likely take more than a month to change, order, rewire everything. It took months of delays for WNBC’s 3C studio to debut it took them a while to change the monitor wall to the 5 plasmas because it apparently looked to similar to WABC. Then they had a little floor problem the robots, apparently it wasn’t engineered with 525 lb robots with 200 lb loads in mind.

Yeah, because a whole month was needed make changes based on WJZ. They basically knew what WJZ was getting from the getgo.

Plus if they wanted to deviate from the plan it would likely take more than a month to change, order, rewire everything. It took months of delays for WNBC’s 3C studio to debut it took them a while to change the monitor wall to the 5 plasmas because it apparently looked to similar to WABC. Then they had a little floor problem the robots, apparently it wasn’t engineered with 525 lb robots with 200 lb loads in mind.

I'm not talking about the set, I'm talking about the graphics.

• 3 months later...

Archived