KSWB on Temp Set, Refresh or New Set Underway

n925tv

Yeah it has been a tradition.

I’ve never participated in it when i was still living down there, but it’s pretty neat how they open up a hall for the media to set up and open to the public.

I imagine it’s much easier to set up and cover then. Here we have a bunch of reporters all over the place.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I imagine it’s much easier to set up and cover then. Here we have a bunch of reporters all over the place.

Nice to see KNTV sent Mark Matthews to San Diego (which was his old stomping grounds when he worked at KGTV before moving to The Bay) for John Cox who conceded in the race for Governor.

Before, I remember the O&O groups would all collaborate, but with the changing technology and things happening so fast, it’s hard to be reporting for a LA station trying to report in your town while also checking in with a sister station up north trying to update as well.

Archived