KUSI new website look.

TheRolyPoly

Apologies if this is in the wrong subhead, but with KUSI having no big major owner, I just thought that I would tell everyone that KUSI just recently received a new look on its website... KUSI.com

To me, it looks a lot better than the old look.

Not bad. I'm surprised the KUSI NEWS logo isn't glossy, since they really like the glossy logos/graphics there. They are over, over, over-due for new gfx...

Now maybe they will update the site more than once a day. Asking for updates on the weekends are a tall order.

Now maybe they will update the site more than once a day. Asking for updates on the weekends are a tall order.

Good luck on that one. They were forced to launch a website years ago to keep up with the other stations in town. So, anything over the minimum required to keep it going will be hard to get from them.

Gotta love the complacency at that place....

Archived