TEGNA's New Graphics?

IndoTVNewsFan

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like how KIII chose the least "coo-coo cachoo" theme.

Newsiest sounding theme as well.

Their was a time when TEGNA had cuts of a news theme that would be better in smaller markets, just like when KHOU and KUSA (non-TEGNA Station WENY still uses that version.) used a better cut of This Is Home over most stations that used it.

What news theme would you prefer to see on any Tegna station, This is Home, C Clarity, or other news theme (360, 615, Gari, or SA)?

I honestly like what they got right now. but if i wanted to pick it would be This Is Home.

What news theme would you prefer to see on any Tegna station, This is Home, C Clarity, or other news theme (360, 615, Gari, or SA)?

Would a custom track from Edd Kalehoff be good? I found something on his site, and I think it has the same octave as "C Clarity" as an alternative.

DANG. That open cut. And that tease cut. Best use of the music BY FAR. In market 129!

Seconded--with a little bit more of a round robin with the scenery some of the other markets are doing it would be top tier. The larger markets ought to be using it (looking at you, KING!)

WFAA is broadcasting its Young Street Studios right now. It looks like the Victory Park Studio is officially getting refreshed.

We shall see. They have been doing random broadcasts from there as of lately. Big test will be tomorrow morning’s newscast.

I wouldn't have minded if Belo had made some package with the Spirit signature their corporate sound and then Gannett/Tegna had kept up the practice of replacing it every few years. It certainly beats the signature for This is Home and what passes for a signature with C Clarity.

KHOU just launched the graphics on their 10pm according to their Twitter.

Shocked KHOU got them before WFAA, especially since they’re still using their control room.

Bhratbrat mentioned in the shoutbox yesterday that they were using them during the Barbara Bush funeral.

So for the Tegna Texas stations; KHOU, KVUE, KIII, KENS, and KBMT got their new graphics with C Clarity. So that make WFAA the last Tegna Texas station to get theirs soon.

Not true. KXVA/KIDY haven’t gotten them yet, either.

Archived