TEGNA's New Graphics?

IndoTVNewsFan

Thought this was interesting:

[MEDIA=instagram]BhAss5DFljM[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=instagram]Bg9QAkWHDAr[/MEDIA]

The “WFAA” logo has been featured in many promos over the past few months now.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I can see them using the 8 and the ABC logo part of it, but not the WFAA part. If I remember correctly, didn't ABC tell Belo or Gannett (I don't remember when it was) that WFAA needed to start having the ABC logo prominently in their logo instead of just the 8 logo by itself?

Well I can see them using the 8 and the ABC logo part of it, but not the WFAA part. If I remember correctly, didn't ABC tell Belo or Gannett (I don't remember when it was) that WFAA needed to start having the ABC logo prominently in their logo instead of just the 8 logo by itself?

It's been a part of the affiliate agreement for a while now, I think since 2012ish.

WFAA has been using the ABC logo since the debut of the last Belo graphics.

I just saw that updated WFAA logo on a digital billboard near Cedar Hill.

I just saw that updated WFAA logo on a digital billboard near Cedar Hill.

We're getting closer to WFAA getting the new graphics.

Have you seen or heard the new graphics or music in ads for other TEGNA stations (billboards, print ads, radio ads, commercials on cable channels, banner ads online, etc.)?

We're getting closer to WFAA getting the new graphics.

Have you seen or heard the new graphics or music in ads for other TEGNA stations (billboards, print ads, radio ads, commercials on cable channels, banner ads online, etc.)?

Last I checked, this was 2018 and billboards and print ads did not have audio and print ads for sure didn’t have motion graphics... Give me this train ticket to your year.

Last I checked, this was 2018 and billboards and print ads did not have audio and print ads for sure didn’t have motion graphics... Give me this train ticket to your year.

What I meant was still images of the graphics with no audio in the billboards and print ads.

here's KYTX look at the font! now that is very unusual.

It's been showing up here and there on KIII for a few days now, but they're still not using the new graphics package (at least as of yesterday).

Stations not using the new graphics yet:

- KTHV

- KFMB

- WUSA

- WMAZ

- WLTX

- KXVA/KIDY

- KIII

- WFAA

- KHOU

As far as KYTX's implementation of the new graphics...

here's KYTX look at the font! now that is very unusual.

IMG_1552.JPG.0244f2a0d75feb5e66f7a8bff9b67f68.JPG

WORST VERSION OF THE GRAPHICS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

I hope the designers over at Troika were prepared for this small-market graphics abuse...

They are DMA 109. Chances are they don’t have state of the art equipment.

How do they not have good equipment? KBMT was able to roll out these graphics unmolested and last I checked, Beaumont is DMA 142.

Stations not using the new graphics yet:

- KTHV

- KFMB

- WUSA

- WMAZ

- WLTX

- KXVA/KIDY

- KIII

- WFAA

- KHOU

As far as KYTX's implementation of the new graphics...

[ATTACH=full]5756[/ATTACH]

WORST VERSION OF THE GRAPHICS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

I hope the designers over at Troika were prepared for this small-market graphics abuse...

And another thing for KYTX: It doesn't make any sense for them to not have the Proxima Nova font loaded into its servers when they're using the font in their logo!

It gets worse. It seems the font they're using in the titlecards and in the time and temp bug is the default Microsoft Office font, Calibri.

Screenshot_20180412_232743_2.png

Archived