TEGNA's New Graphics?

IndoTVNewsFan

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are all the Tegna stations, the ones using C Clarity are bolded.

KAGS now has the new graphics as well and I'm assuming they're using C Clarity as well, which makes the rollout for NBC affiliates complete.

Yep. KAGS started using the graphics & music on February 2nd.

WFAA has the new graphics... Sort of. So far, it's only using the graphics in its morning show and, to a lesser extent, its 10pm news slot and even then in the case of the latter, the L3s are still the old ones and channel 8 hasn't gotten C Clarity yet.

These are not the new graphics for morning. WFAA has had these morning graphics for awhile now.

WFAA has the new graphics... Sort of. So far, it's only using the graphics in its morning show and, to a lesser extent, its 10pm news slot and even then in the case of the latter, the L3s are still the old ones and channel 8 hasn't gotten C Clarity yet.

Yeah...that’s the 2016 TEGNA morning graphics package also used by KXTV, WTSP, and WUSA.

TEGNA's NBC affiliates did well during the winter Olympics KUSA, KARE, KSDK (the old guard) even WCNC hmm I guess WXIA came up short hmm?

http://www.adweek.com/tvspy/tegna-nbc-affiliates-finish-in-top-spots-in-olympics-ratings/201171

WVEC 4pm video

I'm willing to bet that even the smaller NBC affiliates owned by TEGNA did well during the olympics.

These are not the new graphics for morning. WFAA has had these morning graphics for awhile now.

Yeah...that’s the 2016 TEGNA morning graphics package also used by KXTV, WTSP, and WUSA.
Oh that's right, they're the graphics introduced a year ago and not the graphics made by Troika weren't they?

Speaking of Troika, I remember reading an article linked in a previous post on this thread and it mentioned that the rollout will be complete by April. With that said, what station will be the next one to get the new graphics?

Wow! I always knew KUSA cared dearly about the Olympics, but that's crazy.

Colorado had more people on Team USA in the Olympics than any other state so they definitely had a vested interest. So it wasn't too much of a surprise to see how well they performed. KSL had incredible ratings for the same reason.

I was surprised to see how well the ratings were for KSDK here in St. Louis though.

WUSA is using the new graphics in promos now. Still expect their graphics to debut the same time their new set does.

Did you watch the noon show? I live-streamed it and they used it in a story, too.

I didn’t see it in the show but saw the stuff about the promos.

KXTV Switched to the new music but kept the graphics. the only new thing about the graphics is the transitions that the other stations use.

That package was created in 2016. I can understand why they wouldn’t want to jettison that in favor of the new graphics so soon.

Archived