TEGNA's New Graphics?

IndoTVNewsFan

A French company, who's name I can't yet identify, who composed custom production tracks for Tegna.

So, what is this company? Do they have the cuts on their website like other production companies do? Would this music be available to license by non-TEGNA stations?

A few station staff agree with you!

Really? What have you heard from them?

They will. I have confirmation that KPNX will have a new set and graphics.

How did you find this out? Any more details?

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here is the video of WKYC with new graphics and awful music. Govern yourself wisely and I will say lets bring back the broken fax machine and the tower. Sorry for this video not being in full 1080i HD, have very limited access to OTA HD right now.

[quote name='Conrad']Maybe I was confused. @CaptainNews Did you say that KXTV has the new graphics? That aside, KXTV will probably keep their current social media format...[/QUOTE] No. I was stating that KXTV has already been "TEGNAtized" for a few months and already had the 'new' Tegna Social media package that WTSP has. In relation to the new graphics package, no they do not have it yet. There seems to be something that is not talked about with Tegna. The, This is Home package, commonly referred to as the "USA Today" Graphics is Gannett. The graphics WTSP/KXTV/WFAA Mornings has is the '16 Tegna Graphics. Since then, they have been rolling out the brand new package. I refer to it as the, 'Tegster' package, for the music's sake.

Well here is the video of WKYC with new graphics and awful music. Govern yourself wisely and I will say lets bring back the broken fax machine and the tower. Sorry for this video not being in full 1080i HD, have very limited access to OTA HD right now.

That reminds me of what WTSP tried to do with their logo. Just HORRIBLE.

Yeah, that music can go straight to hell.

The shame of it is... I LIKE the open and most of the graphical design for WKYC. (Except for that insipid “NXT” gimmick and the random color scheme... just stop it, Mr. Cheatwood.)

As much as Rampage Music’s “Baby’s First Synthesizer” music sucked in 2008, this production music makes that sound like The Tower in comparison.

After watching several versions of newscasts with the new graphics, I just don't care for the "next 3 stores bar" above the time/temp bug... it just clutters the screen on the right side and looks outta place...

Never liked it with this package. With the Gannett package, it flowed.

A French company, who's name I can't yet identify, who composed custom production tracks for Tegna.

I’m sorry for pulling an Eat News here, but...

On a semi-related note, what passes for music that WPLG used (and WKMG

) looks pretty good right about now.

I personally don't mind the new Tenga gfx. I like the look. But for the love of God, someone implode and redo the MAINE NEWS NOW open. That has to be the most God awful logo and open I've seen in a long long time. And that male anchor, he annoys me. Big time.

-- Matt

Archived