Banned For Life!

Eat News

Eat, you need to find better sources than Breitbart.

Brietbart had the story....nothing wrong with that.

So it seems some of you have a problem with me posting a Brietbart link.

Get over it.

You will survive...just don't click on it if it's not in your interest.

Otherwise I will be happy to dog all of you who post links to "other" sites that I don't agree with.

Fair is fair.

Kisses!

Brietbart had the story....nothing wrong with that.

So it seems some of you have a problem with me posting a Brietbart link.

Get over it.

You will survive...just don't click on it if it's not in your interest.

Otherwise I will be happy to dog all of you who post links to "other" sites that I don't agree with.

Fair is fair.

Kisses!

I don't have a problem that you're quoting them. However, if you're going to make political statements elsewhere, don't try to come off as Mr. Independent when it's clear you lean quite a bit to the right (which there's nothing wrong with by the way).

Fair is fair!

Kisses!

I don't have a problem that you're quoting them. However, if you're going to make political statements elsewhere, don't try to come off as Mr. Independent when it's clear you lean quite a bit to the right (which there's nothing wrong with by the way).

Fair is fair!

Kisses!

Political statement???

WTF?

Take your fake outrage someplace else.

So why are some of you so obsessed with my political views?

Why would it matter if you don't even know me?

It's a story about Gene Simmons being banned from FOX.

Where was the politics in that story?

Ohhhhh I see...

The "link" offended you?

I expect a little thicker skin from a TVNT regular like cna247....but ok.

Political statement???

WTF?

Ohhhhh I see...

The "link" offended you?

In fairness “Breitbart” isn’t exactly a gold standard group...

Political statement???

WTF?

Ohhhhh I see...

The "link" offended you?

Hey buddy, what outrage? I ain't mad at cha. You had in another thread made a Trump-sympathetic comment and when someone said something, you made a comment that you have no political affiliation or leanings. I don't care what you are politically (as I've made abundantly clear), I'm just saying don't hide from what you are. I never said I was liberal did I? So why do you assume I have an issue with the websites you read? I think you're reading things in my comments that aren't there.

"in fairness"?

We have a list of approved sites meeting a "gold standard group"?

Really?

When most of what they say isn’t remotely true, they dwell on the fringe and traffic in conspiracy theories... yeah.. it’s not exactly the AP, which IS the gold standard... Breitbart isn’t journalism, it’s writing with an agenda backed by the Mercer’s posing as journalism in the grand tradition of newspapers doing their owners bidding 100 years ago...

Look.. read whatever your fishy heart desires... but realize In doing so that there’s a lot more bullshit there than the average rag...

Hey buddy, what outrage? I ain't mad at cha. You had in another thread made a Trump-sympathetic comment and when someone said something, you made a comment that you have no political affiliation or leanings. I don't care what you are politically (as I've made abundantly clear), I'm just saying don't hide from what you are. I never said I was liberal did I? So why do you assume I have an issue with the websites you read? I think you're reading things in my comments that aren't there.

keep tryi

When most of what they say isn’t remotely true, they dwell on the fringe and traffic in conspiracy theories... yeah.. it’s not exactly the AP, which IS the gold standard... Breitbart isn’t journalism, it’s writing with an agenda backed by the Mercer’s posing as journalism in the grand tradition of newspapers doing their owners bidding 100 years ago...

Look.. read whatever your fishy heart desires... but realize In doing so that there’s a lot more bullshit there than the average rag...

I'm pretty good at detecting B.S. ..in case you all haven't noticed yet.

But thanks for the heads-up.

I know I don't post much but I stand with @Eat News. Not in terms of politics (because I don't know and do not want to know where he stands) but in terms of the humor. cna247 is getting a little bit on the crazy side. Relax; you don't have to make reading and replying to his posts a priority.

[quote name='TVLurker']I know I don't post much but I stand with @Eat News. Not in terms of politics (because I don't know and do not want to know where he stands) but in terms of the humor. cna247 is getting a little bit on the crazy side. Relax; you don't have to make reading and replying to his posts a priority.[/QUOTE] This. I also find it funny someone screams "FAKE NEWS" like a banshee about him posting a Breitbart link then two posts later, someone else in an "attempt to save the thread" posts a BuzzFeed link. Yeah you're doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
This.

I also find it funny someone screams "FAKE NEWS" like a banshee about him posting a Breitbart link then two posts later, someone else in an "attempt to save the thread" posts a BuzzFeed link. Yeah you're doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

Buzzfeed aren't so bad that they deliberately post propaganda deliberately disguised as news, but they aren't exactly original reporting either.

This basically comes down to who do you trust, and whilst I have little trust in Buzzfeed as an objective news source, I have no trust at all in Breitbart. But the fact that even two lesser/not trusted sites are reporting the same story, plus many others as well, points to the story being accurate.

Archived