WTVQ has ditch 615's Truth music package

LexTVandRadio

Never really felt anything with the Truth package. Kind of sounded like a knock off of In Sink.

Honesty, I think This is the place is the worse package SAM has came out with recently. It sounds so bland and generic. I used to LOVE Aerial (I even have the full theme that WAWV now used on live at 5 as my ringtone). But dang, I'm so tired of seeing stations picking up that or iNergy and hearing them use the same, overplayed, kind of boring cuts. Surely both of those packages have multiple different themes with like 100 different cuts of each theme. Surely they can find something different then the same cut a station in a neighboring market.

• 2 weeks later...
Never really felt anything with the Truth package. Kind of sounded like a knock off of In Sink.

Honesty, I think This is the place is the worse package SAM has came out with recently. It sounds so bland and generic. I used to LOVE Aerial (I even have the full theme that WAWV now used on live at 5 as my ringtone). But dang, I'm so tired of seeing stations picking up that or iNergy and hearing them use the same, overplayed, kind of boring cuts. Surely both of those packages have multiple different themes with like 100 different cuts of each theme. Surely they can find something different then the same cut a station in a neighboring market.

Same can be said for most of the 2010-present SAM packages tbh.

Archived