Bad Touch...Halperin Out of NBC

Eat News

Mark Halperin, a veteran political journalist and NBC News analyst seen most frequently on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, has apologized and taken “a step back from [his] day-to-day” work after reports surfaced that he engaged in sexual misconduct with five women.....

Update...He is out

[MEDIA=foxnews]5625833446001[/MEDIA]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/10/26/mark-halperin-exits-nbc-news-sexual-misconduct/

You post a link then...

Brieitbart had it first.

Why don't you post the link from NBC or MSNBC?

It's right here. Time stamp says 8:30am, about 2.5 hours before you posted your link to a white nationalist site https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nbc-news-analyst-mark-halperin-accused-sexual-harassment-n814491

it's even on the page front page of nbcnews.com and msnbc.com. something tells me (hint: it's your disgusting title) you were on breitbart when you saw the story and without facts jumped here so have a good old "haha liberals are such sick sexual perverts" moment, which is ironic considering Brietbart worships a sick sexual pervert

It's right here. Time stamp says 8:30am, about 2.5 hours before you posted your link to a white nationalist site https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nbc-news-analyst-mark-halperin-accused-sexual-harassment-n814491

it's even on the page front page of nbcnews.com and msnbc.com. something tells me (hint: it's your disgusting title) you were on breitbart when you saw the story and without facts jumped here so have a good old "haha liberals are such sick sexual perverts" moment, which is ironic considering Brietbart worships a sick sexual pervert

Lol...

Don't blame me if you didn't post that NBC link before I posted a Brietbart link.

So one of the biggest critics of Donald Trump gets taken down to the ground...after taking the high moral road Halperin took against Trump.

I don't care if you get all rabid...it's kinda fun to watch.

Lol...

Don't blame me if you didn't post that NBC link before I posted a Brietbart link.

So one of the biggest critics of Donald Trump gets taken down to the ground...after taking the high moral road Halperin took against Trump.

Halperin? A Trump critic? LOL.

Lol...

You're the one who said NBC didn't have an article when in actuality it was on their front page. So now that I've proven your wrong I'm some sort of triggered libtard. Got it.

BTW I find it weird you call Halperin "one of the biggest Trump critics", the dude was actually quite soft on Trump and said that he had a good message for voters. He was constantly criticized for being too soft on Trump.

All of the accusations against him allegedly took place during his time as Political Director at ABC News. Something tells me there's something ABC isn't saying. Maybe they knew about the accusations and quietly let him go?

Washington Post says that none of the woman at ABC complained to management. Plus if ABC knew I would think they would let others in the industry know "don't hire this man", he kept getting high paid jobs at Time, Bloomberg, and NBC afterwards.

All of the accusations against him allegedly took place during his time as Political Director at ABC News. Something tells me there's something ABC isn't saying. Maybe they knew about the accusations and quietly let him go?

Yes. Was reading his Wiki he went from Political Director to political analyst - seems like a demotion.

You're the one who said NBC didn't have an article when in actuality it was on their front page. So now that I've proven your wrong I'm some sort of triggered libtard. Got it.

BTW I find it weird you call Halperin "one of the biggest Trump critics", the dude was actually quite soft on Trump and said that he had a good message for voters. He was constantly criticized for being too soft on Trump.

NBC didn't have it when I looked.

If I get you a juice box and a cookie will you feel better?

I don't want to trigger you...nor do I like it when you call yourself names.

But you got triggered over a weblink...and called yourself a libtard.

Have a hug....Ghoulita still loves you.

hugs.jpg.73ed299ae155e64674d75d3ff44f187d.jpg

Yeah, Roger Ailes got this snowball rolling, and Harvey Weinstein made it dirtier. More men in the media industry that have abused their power to sexually assault women will be unmasked, and this snowball will become incredibly muddier. With Fox News and now MSNBC dealing with this, don't be surprised if CNN eventually becomes the next cable news channel to have one of its personalities become embroiled in a harassment/assault/rape scandal.

NBC didn't have it when I looked.

If I get you a juice box and a cookie will you feel better?

I don't want to trigger you...nor do I like it when you call yourself names.

But you got triggered over a weblink...and called yourself a libtard.

Have a hug.

[ATTACH=full]4785[/ATTACH]

How am I the snowflake? You're the one who when they saw this said "serves liberal media right for questioning god emperor Trump".

Yeah, Roger Ailes got this snowball rolling, and Harvey Weinstein made it dirtier. More men in the media industry that have abused their power to sexually assault women will be unmasked, and this snowball will become incredibly muddier. With Fox News and now MSNBC dealing with this, don't be surprised if CNN eventually becomes the next cable news channel to have one of its personalities become embroiled in a harassment/assault/rape scandal.

I can't wait till it trickles down to the local News Director level...

Fred...

Joel...

Mike...

City after city...

The casting couch also visits Omaha...

Dallas...Atlanta...Spokane..

How am I the snowflake? You're the one who when they saw this said "serves liberal media right for questioning god emperor Trump".

You called yourself a snowflake...and just made up a quote from me.

You might want to lay off the Mr.Bubble.

the quote accurately describes your thought process.

Really?? what does this garbage have to Mark Halperin.

Anyways, this is probably only the start, there is going to more accusations like this coming out in various newsrooms. The Media does a very bad job covering its own but this has become big enough that it cant and it shouldn't be ignored anymore.

Archived