WJZ Drops Eyewitness News, Slowly Rebrands, New Logo Roll Out and New Set

rkolsen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could be wrong, but I think the changes are coming tonight if not tomorrow... and if not then, sometime in the future!

Or they continue with the current mishmash of logos and graphics for possibly several months, incorporating Gotham and CBS Didot into the homebrew stretched-out Helvetica until that pack finally, and mercifully, dies out.

Either option is kinda plausible.

I believe tonight is the testing night for the graphics, if its a WJZ special for new years, expect your full attention on it.

I thought I said that a page ago. I’m recording it but I need to install some software on my new laptop to get it off my TiVo and then to convert it to a workable/readable format.

Didn't recall it. Pardon me.

Just making a joke of people posting First.

I don't know why this is.... but I cant wait to see the mic flags and weather graphics the most.

They’re still old. But the mic flags raise an interesting point - what color background are they going to use?

Also, the reason why I think the new jackets are sponsored are the way the talent have been promoting that they’re Under Armour.

The bigger question should be: what are we all going to discuss once WJZ looks like every other O&O? I'm worried we may run out of things to talk about. I guess we can always rehash the KRON sale from nearly 20 years ago as we're wont to do. On that note, what does WJZ's rebrand mean for KRON??*

*don't actually answer that

The bigger question should be: what are we all going to discuss once WJZ looks like every other O&O? I'm worried we may run out of things to talk about. I guess we can always rehash the KRON sale from nearly 20 years ago as we're wont to do. On that note, what does WJZ's rebrand mean for KRON??*

*don't actually answer that

The set

The weather graphics

The fonts being used

Any rebranded names that come

Any special vehicles? ChevyWeather Warn 13? Chopper13?

Archived