WJZ Drops Eyewitness News, Slowly Rebrands, New Logo Roll Out and New Set

rkolsen

Had to leave for work, but didn't see a peep from the morning team in the 5am show. I guess the old set is going out without a blink because it looks like they won't acknowledge it in the newscasts aside from standalone promos. @rkolsen, will you share footage of the noon debut on YouTube?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='TheFizzle21']Had to leave for work, but didn't see a peep from the morning team in the 5am show. I guess the old set is going out without a blink because it looks like they won't acknowledge it in the newscasts aside from standalone promos. @rkolsen, will you share footage of the noon debut on YouTube?[/QUOTE] Yeah. But it will be later in the day.

Eh, it only took them an extra eighteen years to enter the 21st century.

Only 7 years after WMAR launched the first 4:30 newscast, 3 years after WBAL, and 1.5 years after WBFF.

Guys the anticipation is killing me!!! 39 minutes until show time... What are we all thinking the set graphics music will look and be like? None of this uncopywritten stuff? We're going for CBS O&O music maybe with the 3 notes of chroma cues? I can deal with that like KYW has in their morning theme. But I'm trying to think how it would sound with the o&o theme?

Archived