WJZ Drops Eyewitness News, Slowly Rebrands, New Logo Roll Out and New Set

rkolsen

I propose one of the mods blare the Chroma Cues theme on loop here on Wednesday.

Why?

It's Complete Coverage. For one last time.

Let's do the opposite. Take me, for example. Every time I drive by their station or see their logo somewhere, the Enforcer starts to play. I've been playing it in my head (and headphones) since the "process" began late December to daydream it into a WJZ reality. Last thing I need is for them to hold on to the current production music any longer.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should make a slide show of the sets best moments interchanged with various graphical elements to “I Will Remember You” with Chroma Cues as a backing track.

My heart will go for Chroma Cues.

I propose one of the mods blare the Chroma Cues theme on loop here on Wednesday.

Why?

It's Complete Coverage. For one last time.

Because. It’s WJZ.

I cobbled together the “coming up” bed on mp3:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2DiKusE7voTdjdYZWcyZGxGcFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxflooUPbwA

"WJZ-TV. WJZ-DT. and WJZ.COM BALTIMORE. In your community. Where you live. Now. It's Complete Coverage. It's WJZ. Maryland's News Station. This is Eyewitness News."

I swear to God WJZ, for the overhype this is getting (and billboards?) this better be fucking good. Otherwise, YOU FAIL and I hope your "future" fails. So, no pressure!

"WJZ-TV. WJZ-DT. and WJZ.COM BALTIMORE. In your community. Where you live. Now. It's Complete Coverage. It's WJZ. Maryland's News Station. This is Eyewitness News."

I swear to God WJZ, for the overhype this is getting (and billboards?) this better be fucking good. Otherwise, YOU FAIL and I hope your "future" fails. So, no pressure!

Updated to include what was never said.

Another one...

"This is WJZ-TV, WJZ-DT and WJZ.com Baltimore. From the city to the counties, to your neighborhood. Now, It's Complete Coverage. It's WJZ, Maryland's News Station."

Another one...

"This is WJZ-TV, WJZ-DT and WJZ.com Baltimore. From the city to the counties, to your neighborhood. Now, It's Complete Coverage. It's WJZ, Maryland's News Station."

How in the hell Pat Garrett could read that garbage with a straight face is mind boggling.

I'm wondering what the new open will sound and look like and what they will say? Maybe...

"LIVE from WJZ Studios on TV Hill, this is WJZ TV News This morning".

Live from the WJZ Studios on TV Hill, this is WJZ TV News at noon".

So on and so on... I hope I don't hear in your neighborhood, in your community.

How in the hell Pat Garrett could read that garbage with a straight face is mind boggling.

TBF, he didn’t read all of it. Until they debuted their transitional opens, A female VO always read the “WJZ-TV, WJZ-DT, and wjz.com” part.

Another one...

TBF, he didn’t read all of it. Until they debuted their transitional opens, A female VO always read the “WJZ-TV, WJZ-DT, and wjz.com” part.

I'm wondering what the new open will sound and look like and what they will say? Maybe...

"LIVE from WJZ Studios on TV Hill, this is WJZ TV News This morning".

Live from the WJZ Studios on TV Hill, this is WJZ TV News at noon".

So on and so on... I hope I don't hear in your neighborhood, in your community.

“Now, from Maryland’s News Station, WJZ News at ___ starts now.”

And do it just like ‘CCO.

Archived