MK....How bad is it?

Eat News

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Down 8%...Geezus. Noticed they didn't actually include numbers in this bullshit article. I'm so over people trying to drag Megyn Kelly for absolutely no reason.

there are many reason to not like Megyn Kelly

Down 8%...Geezus. Noticed they didn't actually include numbers in this bullshit article. I'm so over people trying to drag Megyn Kelly for absolutely no reason.

I'm a giant MK fan...

But the show sucks.

It's NBC and MK's fault.

Crap concept...crap execution.

But that set!

Soooooooo prettty~!

Eh i'm torn on MKT..

I want the Today franchise to be successful and I want to see Kelly happy on air. But the show is just a whole lot of nothing.. and i'm afraid it won't have a steady following. I'm not sure why it's so heavy on the pop culture segments and the daily showcase of her mediocre hosting skills.

Eh i'm torn on MKT..

I want the Today franchise to be successful and I want to see Kelly happy on air. But the show is just a whole lot of nothing.. and i'm afraid it won't have a steady following. I'm not sure why it's so heavy on the pop culture segments and the daily showcase of her mediocre hosting skills.

It's pretty much one of NBC's standards, to try to put in everything related to pop culture as a joke. They did this so blatantly on modern SNL to the point where it seems unfunny.

http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/107993/kelly-and-ryan-bests-megyn-kelly-in-week-1

Kelly Ripa beats Megyn Kelly in Megyn's first week. Not surprised, people must be turning to live to listen to Kelly Ripa. Who I find more appealing than Megyn Kelly.

A lot of people find other news reporters to be more appealing than Megyn Kelly. Even if she was a former Fox News anchor.

http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/107993/kelly-and-ryan-bests-megyn-kelly-in-week-1

Kelly Ripa beats Megyn Kelly in Megyn's first week. Not surprised, people must be turning to live to listen to Kelly Ripa. Who I find more appealing than Megyn Kelly.

Ripa is an egotistical lying women. I have had an awful taste in my mouth from her since that whole Strahan thing where she was appalled that someone would not want to be around her nauseating personality on a daily basis.

Ripa is an egotistical lying women. I have had an awful taste in my mouth from her since that whole Strahan thing where she was appalled that someone would not want to be around her nauseating personality on a daily basis.

Now that you mention that, you maybe right, and I was wrong. Both Kelly Ripa and Megyn Kelly love to be the center of attention.

She was appalled that she was the last person to find out the network was making a huge change to her show and that nobody had the decency to inform her until a few minutes before the press release went out. Despite anyone’s personal feelings toward her, it’s just poor management all around especially to tell her cohost he couldn’t discuss it with her. Quite frankly, ABC is lucky she just didn’t walk away altogether. They would’ve never sued for breach of contract at that point given the PR disaster they created. I’m still amazed that Strahan was allowed to disparage her in the press, after being promoted by ABC, but yet there is focus on her being ‘egotistical’ because she stood up and asked to be respected.

Not a huge fan on MK Today but let’s see where the ratings and the show format are a few months from now. It could evolve into something good that generates good buzz and ratings... or go the way of Jane Pauley, Meredith Vieira and Katie Couric.

Archived