Dray Clark departing WABC

Roadgeek Adam

He was confirmed on Twitter by Valerie Davidson of NBC 10 in Philadelphia (WCAU) to be heading back to his home city. He leaves next month.

[MEDIA=twitter]907604386154774530[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]907605281378627585[/MEDIA]

On a similar note, Steve Sosna of WNBC is also departing for WCAU:

[MEDIA=twitter]907629647709523968[/MEDIA]

Aww, I liked them both! Sad to see them go. Great talent nonetheless. Now Steve Sosna I believe he was more of a meteorologist or a weather producer for WNBC, but rarely got airtime, hopefully the move to WCAU will allow him to get more of that airtime that he really deserves. As for Dray Clark, he's a real class act, hopefully his role is amplified upon moving to Philly. Maybe help WCAU's ratings a bit haha.

He was confirmed on Twitter by Valerie Davidson of NBC 10 in Philadelphia (WCAU) to be heading back to his home city. He leaves next month.

[MEDIA=twitter]907604386154774530[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]907605281378627585[/MEDIA]

On a similar note, Steve Sosna of WNBC is also departing for WCAU:

[MEDIA=twitter]907629647709523968[/MEDIA]

You mean Tracy, not Valerie.

Aww, I liked them both! Sad to see them go. Great talent nonetheless. Now Steve Sosna I believe he was more of a meteorologist or a weather producer for WNBC, but rarely got airtime, hopefully the move to WPVI will allow him to get more of that airtime that he really deserves. As for Dray Clark, he's a real class act, hopefully his role is amplified upon moving to Philly. Maybe help WCAU's ratings a bit haha.

Sosna's going to WCAU, not WPVI.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh wow, I did not see that post with the Twitter feed saying that it was his last day. Best of Luck to him in WCAU!. They already have two morning reporters already at the station. So WABC is pretty fast with finding replacements.

Oh wow, I did not see that post with the Twitter feed saying that it was his last day. Best of Luck to him in WCAU!. They already have two morning reporters already at the station. So WABC is pretty fast with finding replacements.

Well, who wouldn’t have no morning reporters wifhin their news stations? Especially when they are WABC of all things.

This is because my posts are still moderated for reasons I don't understand.

Archived