Individuals posting on social media

panewswatcher69

Personal vent: I have only lived in one market all my life following the markets tv news and understanding the history as well as the nuances. Only ones who have lived or have worked in the market for a lengthy amount of time can only truly understand what has gone on, what is going on, and what might go on in the future. On social media, there are now individuals who have lived in a particular market just a few years who think they know everything proclaiming themselves as the penultimate individual expert now on a variety of market-related topics, only them can now post including videos and even correcting others online, and only them can keep other web sites up-to-date on what's going on with the information that they are made aware of. Also, I myself have been on social media as well as web sites for a number of years and I've never seen anything like this. Vent over. These thoughts are only my own as everyone is entitled to.

Archived