KCNC does their own Eyeopener

C Block

KEYE/Austin has done it since they rebranded their am newscast as "CBS Austin This Morning." Runs multiple times during the show. A bit repetitive for me, but their numbers are up in the mornings so some folks must like it ... even though they are still in 3rd/4th place.

Found one of their's on Facebook. Meh.

• 3 weeks later...
KCBS Now does this. (During newscasts at the :00 hour and :30 hour) [MEDIA=imgur]a/j5WvE[/MEDIA]

I really dislike the logo. If possible they should have asked for the CBS TM one. The 8AM eye opener on the white background is much more refined.

The "SoCal" branding is odd as aren't they branded CBS LA?

I really dislike the logo. If possible they should have asked for the CBS TM one. The 8AM eye opener on the white background is much more refined.

The "SoCal" branding is odd as aren't they branded CBS LA?

No. The majority of the “Southern California region to the LA media is Los Angeles and Orange County. Occasionally Ventura.” San Diego Stations kind of grab San Bernardino and Riverside more than LA stations.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived