New FOX News Channel Logo?

Que

*sigh*

It's a variant of the current logo created solely for promotions. In this case, streetside banners.

This is not the first time they've done this, and considering Fox can't stick with one logo, it won't be the last.

Yeah, I've been by their building before and wondered why they went with that logo for their banners only, I've never seen it anywhere else. I don't think it's even used in their full-page ads in newspapers (I saw one in the New York Post for Fox & Friends that even used the same picture as the banner).

On the subject of their plaza/streetside studios, it's also weird that they have two TVs playing a live broadcast from inside for their plaza and there's no speakers, unlike other streetside studios that I've seen that do have audio. I guess they don't like random people hanging around their building for too long? Eric Bolling did say on a tour of The Fives new studio that people could go to watch the show through the window, followed by I think Kimberly Guilfoyle telling him not to say that, or something like that. If it's to avoid pissing off people with their programming content, then that's still pointless because Fox & Friends often makes use of the plaza and you can see outside of the studio behind them on that and other shows, and I'm surprised that there aren't more protests there during these shows.

Yeah, I've been by their building before and wondered why they went with that logo for their banners only, I've never seen it anywhere else. I don't think it's even used in their full-page ads in newspapers (I saw one in the New York Post for Fox & Friends that even used the same picture as the banner).

On the subject of their plaza/streetside studios, it's also weird that they have two TVs playing a live broadcast from inside for their plaza and there's no speakers, unlike other streetside studios that I've seen that do have audio. I guess they don't like random people hanging around their building for too long? Eric Bolling did say on a tour of The Fives new studio that people could go to watch the show through the window, followed by I think Kimberly Guilfoyle telling him not to say that, or something like that. If it's to avoid pissing off people with their programming content, then that's still pointless because Fox & Friends often makes use of the plaza and you can see outside of the studio behind them on that and other shows, and I'm surprised that there aren't more protests there during these shows.

When you see contractors vans and all kinds of other stuff parked in front of those windows you just have to wonder who is in charge of FNC security....

Do I need to state the obvious?

When you see contractors vans and all kinds of other stuff parked in front of those windows you just have to wonder who is in charge of FNC security....

Do I need to state the obvious?

They also leave a big and expensive-looking camera sitting on a tripod on its own most of the time for the street view on the LED screen behind the couch on Fox & Friends. Only once have I seen a cop standing near it, but most of the time I've seen it it's just sitting there on a raised platform. Not a huge fan of FNC but I tune in occasionally, and when I did one time someone actually got on someone else's shoulders and they ran all the way up to the camera and her entire face took over the screen behind them on Fox & Friends. While that was funny, it proved that anyone can mess around with that thing. I heard FNC is cheap when it comes to paying non-talent staff, and that must go for security as well!

Archived