Sukanya Krishnan leaving PIX11

JoseRM303

Psst. If you can't tell, NOBODY has brought politics into this topic, except you. If you have nothing of value to add, then don't ruin the thread(s) with stupid, attention-seeking comments.

I'm adding my value and it's not stupid attention seeking comments, everyone is getting bent out of shape over suki's firing the best thing they did, and now on to dumping Tamsen Fadal lets drain that swamp at PIX

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm adding my value and it's not stupid attention seeking comments, everyone is getting bent out of shape over suki's firing the best thing they did, and now on to dumping Tamsen Fadal lets drain that swamp at PIX

I have no idea what stands out as trying to get attention, i think that's kind of weird to say, the only people i see do that are people that comment on every single topic to get their 5 cents as if they are the authority on everything. that being said, I agree, PIX11 has a long way to go - no reshuffling the deck playing musical anchors - the entire swamp has to go - which may happen if Sinclair takes over but that's looking less likely every day, the hearings haven't even started - and they will. But PIX is really a lost cause - they are the beginning of the end of Broadcast television. Bringing back Jill Nicolini isn't going to do squat - that's just more job security hiring from the news director, hiring people to cover her back. The only thing I can see Nicolini doing is replacing Mateo, Mateo must be on the way out.

I think this thread is done. Sukanya is gone, as much as anybody can post 10 well wishes a day on their social media - for all intents and purposes her fans have up and abandoned her with their LIKE's and SHARE's coming to a screeching halt after the party coworkers threw.

• 2 months later...
Fox 5 just snatched her out of nowhere. I doubt she’ll last 30 days as a contract. Don’t need to worry

How do you know she is only a per diem and not full time employee with a deal in place?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived