Tamron Hall leaving NBC/MSNBC

JoseRM303

Would her going back to Chicago be a demotion?

Don't know who would have her, at this time. While there are a few male anchor vacancies, the female chairs are full, and the price she'd command is likely more than anyone would be willing to pay. Besides, even going back to her days in Chicago, she had a legendary ego that I doubt any station boss would want to touch.

Don't know who would have her, at this time. While there are a few male anchor vacancies, the female chairs are full, and the price she'd command is likely more than anyone would be willing to pay. Besides, even going back to her days in Chicago, she had a legendary ego that I doubt any station boss would want to touch.

Totally. I personally think she was a fool to leave, especially since they wanted her to stay and were offering her multi-millions TO stay. How is she going to do better than that? So she lost a co-anchor spot on the third hour of Today. Big whoop. At least she still had a job, and a good one at that. I mean, things could be worse, look at Billy Bush. Plus I'm sure she'd still be on Today filling-in and whatnot. And filling in on Nightly! (which I NEVER understood).

Now that I'm thinking about it, they should have sent HER to Access Hollywood and not Natalie Morales. I think Tamron would shine in that kind of role. A diva reporting on all the Hollywood divas. Never was a fan of hers - not here in Chicago nor at NBC. She just seems like such a biotch. She's all looks.

And as far as her returning to Chicago, that is for to laugh. And I'm sure it's last on her list, too. Probably not even on her list.

Totally. I personally think she was a fool to leave, especially since they wanted her to stay and were offering her multi-millions TO stay. How is she going to do better than that? So she lost a co-anchor spot on the third hour of Today. Big whoop. At least she still had a job, and a good one at that. I mean, things could be worse, look at Billy Bush. Plus I'm sure she'd still be on Today filling-in and whatnot. And filling in on Nightly! (which I NEVER understood).

Amen.

I personally think she was a fool to leave, especially since they wanted her to stay and were offering her multi-millions TO stay. How is she going to do better than that? So she lost a co-anchor spot on the third hour of Today. Big whoop. At least she still had a job, and a good one at that.

And you know what the sad thing is? Some other people actually think she was booted off NBC for Megyn, with some saying it's a race issue.

Christ, people are morons.

That's an nbc news production so I have a feeling someone else will take over Deadline Crime or get cancelled. I heard ratings were not the best

Those old episodes will never be canceled....they will just run again, and again....and over...and over.

Hell I saw an old Lockup episode that had an interview with a young Al Capone...following that was an old episode of To Catch a Predator ...

The episode was so old that Chris Hansen was trying to pick up kids his own age,,,

(badda boom)

I'm guessing the same for DFW, especially with the volume of retirements/departures in the market recently. She might stick her head in the door at KTVT and say hi, but I don't think it would be more than that.

• 5 months later...

Archived